Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Greetings from The Happiest Place on Earth

Well, so much for "on-going" report. The network port on our laptop fried and we couldn't connect to the Disney's high-speed internet connection. Since they don't have wireless connection at most Disney resorts (and certainly not at OKW), I haven't been able to do any updates till now. I certainly won't be able to upload any pictures.

So as of now, there will be no update till I get back. Still, it was a AMAZING Oct. 1st at Epcot. Everything from the re-dedication ceremony, to a session with Marty Sklar, to us Celebration 25 members shooting up the wait time for Journey into the Imagination, the dessert celebration, and of course, the finale, Illuminations and the special Fireworks show at the end for the anniversary. We stayed till close to midnight to wait for the burn-off and walked out of Epcot just past midnight.

It was a spectacular day.

I will definitely report more on this after I get back, including all the pins and merchandise that I got exclusively for Epcot's 25th anniversary.

Zz.

No comments: